One gentleman asked me if there is no hope for my Skybus in India! I replied as under:

Ha Ha I never lose hope! Else I could not have constructed and run a Skybus in the world and finally you and me are exchanginf emails!

Imagine in 1988-89 when I first read the paper in Bologna Univ Italy in a World Congress, describing the conceptualisation of Skywheels based urban transportaion, I had only a dream. The paper went into innovativie category and many an expert felt it may not materialise as construction could be difficult.

Then in 2003 I made the prototype full scale, after Governemt denied support, as MD Konkan Railway, by appealing to Indian industry who funded the entire Rs 4 crores.

The Ministers of Government of India felt ashamed, and sanctioned in 2004 Feb Rs 50 cr and I could run the first Skybus on Sept 15th 2004,, Sept 15th being the birthday of Shri Vishweswarayya and so called Engineers Day for India.

Within 30 days , overenthisiasm of a few engineers, caused an accident in the uncertified experiment taking place, but we restored the same and laid down the process of certification and after certfification, tested to international norms verified by independent agencies. The resuts I published nationwide in Indian Express too for record becuase Government wanted to keep the results hidden in files.

The Skbus is still there in 2009, capable of giving a ride safely in Goa! One cannot wish away yhe reality.

Most amazing is that Government of India trusts the opinion of a gentleman, who never visited Skybus, and claims that the Skybus is comparable to rubber tyred suspended system of Siemens and will prove to be too expensive and so should not be done. So they blocked even after Abdul Kalam says it is safe.

Now at any stage in the above process I could have lost hope and we wont be exchanging this email.

But it is hope which keeps mankind going. Meek have got to be patient but keep striving. That is what I am doing.

I have now discovered more advanced Skybus to run at even 360kmph speeds--that too using Gravity power!

I believe in humanity. The IAS and a few lobbies cannot hold back the march of progress of humanity.

My role is to present the world with the alternatives with courage and willing to be examined on merits. What the society gets is what they deserve.

With hope in heart I strive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great Indian Puzzle.

SKYBUS RAIL : The unique disruptive rail technology of this century.