What a great sense of fulfillment I have and am grateful for the same to all those who helped me!

Last fortnight was very hectic moving from one place to another every second day. Covered Kadapa, Mantralayam, Tirumala twice, Bengaluru, Hole Narsipur visiting relatives, friends, powerful soothing sacred divine presence, revered learned and highly respected Gurugalu, Moola Sri Rama Devaru, just to mention a few. It gave me great happiness to see the second generation youngsters taking life in stride and managing the tough competition of modern world with aplomb, cool and collected.

It was so wonderful to meet the noble souls who are proactively promoting the new experiment in education by founding Poornapramathi School to give an allround developmental education, starting from lower KG. The tiny tots in the school look so cheerful and are devoid of fear. We pray for success of this novel experiment where spiritual, emotional development factoring in our ancient wisdom along with modern educational requirements are seamlessly getting integrated.

I and my wife were happy to be taken care of by them. Experienced many a divine grace and some events are truly emotionally redefining my attitude to life and people. Suddenly one starts seeing the world in a different power spectrum of vibrations and colours with an inner understanding so different from what one normally experiences the jagat.

At the same time I kept on typing out my manuscript for submission to APM 2011 Paris Conference, who approved my abstract earlier and invited me to personally present the Gravity Powered Transportation systems for Rail, Road, water and air modes, on May 26th and 28th 2011. I had to meet he dead line of submission on line by 15th Dec 2010.

We returned to Hyderabad only on 13th Dec, and finally today 14th Dec 2010, I successfully uploaded the manuscript for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings.

Well the writing has been an inspired one written in all our holy places.

My earnest prayer is this effort of mine, has some purpose to serve the needs of humanity. This is the first step in reaching the international community and open the forum for discussion and debate. The power and merit of the concept will have to stand the scrutiny and meet the verification and validation requirements.

Yes my four years of hard work will be put to the litmus test of international scrutiny and acceptance.

During this period of delivering the paper, I had to ruthlessly empty my inbox of all mail received and could not devote any time to friends too! Hope they bear with me!

Yes I do have a sense of good feeling one gets, after finishing an intense mentally challenging task having a serious purpose and where you have to defend your work in the harsh uncompromising glare of professional scrutiny of experts in the field of auto mated transportation systems.

It is exciting to pit yourself in professional debate with the best of minds in the world.

Preparation time for me till I face the honoured community in May 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great Indian Puzzle.

SKYBUS RAIL : The unique disruptive rail technology of this century.