With love for my country & railway, a parting gift as I emigrate!


Shri V Ramachandran
DG/RDSO/Lucknow.


Dear Shri Ramachandran,

I am glad you are heading the premier organisation of research and standards, which will benefit from impeccable character and integrity that you bring in.

After inventing and developing ACD technology as MD Konkan Railway, on retirement in 2005, I kept away from the railway system. Glad that RDSO finally adopted the concepts embedded there in and recently announced TCAS and RDSO is actively pursuing with blessings of Rly Board. With RDSO and Railway Board getting committed, the product will soon reach the Indian Railways and will be sustained over the years, I am sure, to save many a life on our network.

I did not and even now do not work with any private company since my retirement in 2005. I am currently  , Member , Empowered Board of Govt of India ITER project, in Department of Atomic Energy. It is a multi nation international project to deliver the first Fusion reactor of the world, at Cadrech, France. For last 4  years  I am on the Board,the only official position I have along with other Secretaries to GOI.

My effort did not stop with what I patented in Konkan Railway as ACD, but kept thinking post retirement, and developed more ideas as to make the system work even when GPS fails.

This is important requirement and to make it higher in SIL levels these improvements will help. I had filed for patent in individual capacity. The patent is published by Chennai Office..Ref attached.

The full document also I am attaching as pdf.

It is self contained and perhaps RDSO may choose to make use of these concepts in improved TCAS . You may use it as RDSO's IP and , feel free to send me the assignment documents to get all rights to President of India through RDSO.

There is a huge international market waiting for this product. Please do it quickly. India has the knowledge base now .

Soon I plan to emigrate. I love my nation, and continue to love my railway.

My prayer to Hare Krishna is, our nation should be a leader in technology and wish you all the best!

God bless you and your team of officers!

B. RAJARAM  M.Tech., IRSE,FIE, FNAE, MASCE

Flat 205, 2-2-15, B9, Bindu Prestige, D.D. Colony , Hyderabad , 500007
Cell: 9885700007 India
Cell: +15713455048 USA


http://india.bigpatents.org/apps/169Y5wmu

2766/CHE/2007 A (2766/CHE/2007)

Filed on 2007-11-26

Publication date 2009-09-25

Moving trains suffer serious accidents when a driver or station master faults. The present invention is a device with two novel means, one is a new characteristic acceleration ratio profiling of the dynamic response of the vehicle while traveling over tangents and curved track elements of track, located through self-calibrating rolling distance measuring means, in the track change points, to deduce track change; secondly, a novel dynamic train space for every moving train is defined and protected from infringing with each other, using automatic progressive control of speeds, further the said device through communicating with each other forms a powerful network to avoid single point failure assuring total protection of a train in running lines at all speeds, without any human or OPS inputs.
Applicant

BOJJI RAJARAM
FLAT 205, 2-2-15, B9, BINDU PRESTIGE, D.D. COLONY, HYDERABAD-500 007 Andhra Pradesh India
Inventor

BOJJI RAJARAM
International Information

Classification B61L 25/02 Publication number NA
View application at Intellectual Property India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great Indian Puzzle.

SKYBUS RAIL : The unique disruptive rail technology of this century.