ADHAR & ACD

ADHAR and ACD:
On return from US sought from internet how to get ADHAR in Hyderabad. Sent an email to some nodal guy ans was pleasantly surprised it was responded to. Generally emails are ignored. EVen more surprising that as I was struggling with their so called help line, a call is made directly to my mobile, if I find some problem, to come directly to their headquarters and the needful will be organised. Even more surprised. I only sent my passport images in the email earlier and my ex-govt or railway connections were no where mentioned. Was surprised that as a common citizen so much attention was given.

Well, I and my wife took an auto , made the trip, costed us Rs 250 but ok. Patiently our pictures, the finger prints etc were recorded, verified against our passports and we left the premises, with good feelings.

But still wondered at the unusual treatment we received by the young man who met us and did everything needed, a stranger for us.

While we were still wondering why some stranger, without knowing us, helped us so much.As we opened doors our home and entered after the long bumpy ride in auto, a SMS arrives on mobile, which reads as so happy and privileged to meet a person like me who did self-less service to improve railway safety, and that now a days he does not find any who can inspire as I did with my work for the country, giving Anti-collision Device.

Well, did not know how to respond, but it suddenly, made eyes filled to brim, that some stranger to me was so kind & graceful to be of assistance to this old citizen, and took care of us without saying why he was doing so.

The greatness belongs to young men like him. Suddenly my life made a meaning to me. How can I describe the happiness!

I sincerely salute this young man who made me see I did not live uselessly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great Indian Puzzle.

SKYBUS RAIL : The unique disruptive rail technology of this century.