Royal Society, London and Gravitons!

Dear Mr Louise Gardner,

I am glad you quickly responded. I did expect this response and am not disappointed. But bear with me and and pray introspect on what I have to share with you after 40 years of public life and as the only engineer from India whose work is covered both by National Geographic and Discovery in 160 countries- my Anti Collision Device technology and Skybus metro rail- I am also specially chosen to be appreciated by the World Intellectual Property Office Geneva for my innovations.

Life of scientists and engineers is guided by the mission to contribute to improve human life. In my limited way I am trying. Engineers think I am not the routine engineer and feel uncomfortable with me and scientists think I am below their level, because I do laugh at some colleagues who are scientists who miss the wood for the tree.

All the scientists put together in the last century have failed to give one alternative to the fossil fuel energy source- esoteric concepts of helium 3 gas or Fusion reactor initiative( I am also a member the Empowered Board of India, for delivering the world's first fusion reactor in France) at enormous cost. Nuclear energy has serious concerns.

The mere anguish of seeing the lack of a solution while the globe is hotting up, with great Organisations like you happy to publish micro issues and, I felt at least there will be some wisdom to understand that the old world technology is capable of delivering 97.5% of energy for transportation as described in the paper. It is not something to be brushed aside by those who can see the implications to the world.

Newton came from Britain. I thought it is appropriate London makes my work famous by supporting me with just publishing the same- not for my sake- but for humanity's sake. The impact of the invention is that billions of tonnes of cargo can move at hardly less than 3% of current energy consumption! What does it mean for economy and the arresting of carbon emissions causing global warming! Are they not relevant issues for a premiere scientific body like you? In that case how do you look at yourself to be relevant to humanity and the planet? It is again a typical case of you as a scientist or some prejudice that I am not in your class of being a Professor in a university, and so miss the wood for the tree!

You did not take much time to reject and of course I assume you are very perceptive and issues of this nature are below the dignity and prestige of your proceedings to recognise.

Just introspect-- how many papers you can cite from the Royal proceedings which can give a simple solution for energy independence to move people and cargo saving 97% of current level of energy consumption?

I actually feel sorry for you! I have little to gain from you, please understand. But the respect I had for great Newton, whose work I have used to construct a means to achieve something unimaginable, made me see divinity-- all pervading eternal gravitons around us which our revered scientists just ignore and on top of it cry out that globe is warming up! I am ever grateful to the Englishman Newton and humanity should actually honour him more than we do now lost in quantum theories which fail anyway to explain gravitons.

You must be younger to me- so I pray that our institutions also will have some relevance to the immediate concerns of humanity too and you will appreciate what I am saying.

I am sorry I am unable to come up to your expectations in presenting the case- but the fact remains, I can save more than 97% of energy in transportation on rail!! You cannot take that away from me or deny the benefit to humanity. But history will certainly note your irrelevance to current world problems and indifference you have shown.

Wish you joined me; it would have helped of course. But no matter- I will still get through and God's will cannot be undone. We will have better earth controlling the global warming soon and your grand children will certainly have better quality of life and wonder how your organisation missed such an opportunity to be part of this historic development.

I shall not submit any paper further to your esteemed organisation.

I respect you and your rules governing you- and hope someday we meet to laugh this incident off!

May God bless you, and with regards,
- Show quoted text -




On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:13 PM, wrote:

21-Nov-2008

Dear Mr Bojji

I am writing to you regarding your manuscript RSPA-2008-0470 entitled "A case for gravitational force to be an alternate source of energy for linearly oscillating transportation systems" which you submitted to the Proceedings A.

In light of the appropriateness of your manuscript for our journal, your manuscript has been denied publication in Proceedings A. I wish you every success in submitting to a more appropriate publication.

Yours sincerely

Louise Gardner, Editorial Coordinator
proceedingsa@royalsociety.org




--
B. Rajaram M.Tech., FIE.,FNAE
Inventor Anti-collision/ Skybus Technologies, Former MD Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.,
Member ITER-India Board Dept Atomic Energy Govt.of India
In USA 1 703 796 0225 Mobile 1 571 721 8791
Res: 834 Spring Knoll Dr HERNDON VA 20170 USA
URL: www.atrilab.com
Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
DIRECTOR Atri Knowledge Embedded Infrastructure Lab.(P) Ltd., Flat 205, 2-2-15 , B9, D.D. Colony Hyderabad 500007 http://rajaram.bojji.googlepages.com/bojjirajaram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great Indian Puzzle.

SKYBUS RAIL : The unique disruptive rail technology of this century.